[dbsec] Re: Oracle Security

  • From: "David Litchfield" <davidl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbsec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:20:41 +0100

Hi Dave,

Many of the exploits we were shown relied on
creating procedures or triggers

At the course I spoke about DBMS_EXPORT_EXTENSION being the holy grail of Oracle SQL injection... This little package can be used do anything you want as a DBA in all versions of Oracle from 10gR2 back to 8.1.7 (and probably earlier). HTH.

Cheers,
David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hull, Dave" <dphull@xxxxxx>