[dbsec] Extended Call For Papers NASTEC'08 (Mc Gill University, 13-15 August

  • From: Mokhtar Beldjehem <mokhtar.beldjehem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbsec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:10:05 -0400

Extended Call For Papers NASTEC'08 (Mc Gill
University, 13-15 August),

Deadline for submission of papers for NASTEC'08
has been extended to next  25 June
For further information concerning NASTEC'08,
please visit the following URL ofNASTEC'08:

                       http://www.eurosis.org/cms/?q=taxonomy/term/145

We look forward to meeting you at  NASTEC'08
(Mc Gill University, 13-15 August).

Best regards,

--
Mokhtar Beldjehem, B.Ing.,
M.Sc., Ph.D.

NASTEC'2008 Motto:
To nurture the spirit of cooperation and strive to improve the quality
of life in this global village through excellence in Hybrid Soft Computing
Research and Education by Engineering of Next-Generation Intelligent Hybrid Soft
Computing Systems for Modeling, Simulation,Vision Engineering, Pattern
Recognition, Web and Databases Security, Bioinformatics, Biometrics & Smart
Computer Security,Computational Linguistics, Software Engineering and Web
Computing at the service and for benefits of the humankind.

Rebonjour Abdelwahab,
C'est encore moi:
J'organise une conference internationale sur le soft computing, le soft engineering et le web computing,
que je viens de fonder et de creer from scratch.
Si ca vous intresse de joindre a nous, sousmettre des articles etc.  Merci de me le faire savoir et de me le confirmer le plutot possible.
Je n'ai pas compris qu'elle formule vous voulez me proposer. en tout cas garder le contact

Mokhtar Beldjehem

Extended Call For Papers NASTEC'08 (Mc Gill University, 13-15 August),

Deadline for submission of papers for NASTEC'08  has been extended to next  25 June
For further information concerning NASTEC'08, please visit the following URL of NASTEC'08:

                       http://www.eurosis.org/cms/?q=taxonomy/term/145

We look forward to meeting you at  NASTEC'08 (Mc Gill University, 13-15 August).

Best regards,

--
Mokhtar Beldjehem, B.Ing., M.Sc., Ph.D.
General Conference Chair NASTEC'2008
NASTEC'08 URL:   http://www.eurosis.org/cms/?q=taxonomy/term/145

NASTEC'2008 Motto:
To nurture the spirit of cooperation and strive to improve the quality of life
in this global village through excellence in Hybrid Soft Computing Research and
Education by Engineering of Next-Generation Intelligent Hybrid Soft Computing
Systems for Modeling, Simulation,Vision Engineering, Pattern Recognition,
Bioinformatics, Biometrics & Smart Computer Security,Computational Linguistics,
Software Engineering and Web Computing at the service and for benefits of the
humankind.

Mary Tzanetakos
Assistant to the Chair
Department of Computer Science & Software Engineering
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY

Mailing address:
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
EV3.161