[dbmat] Re: Texas Families Together is Tomorrow!

  • From: Kathi & David Barksdale <kathi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 09:19:12 -0500

Cyral,

Well my phone died on me last night. I sent out a request to the board yesterday and had a couple of people tell me they could get on for some of the time. Could you send me the info and I will try to get it to them?

Thank You,
Kathi

On Monday 04/05/2020 at 8:31 pm, Cyral Miller  wrote:

I suppose you will want to change DeafBlind to deafblind?

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 19:24 Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please join us! Our main goal is to connect families. While we will focus on services and resources in Texas, we welcome any families of children with visual impairments or who are DeafBlind.

Happening tomorrow! (Tuesday)
Texas Families Together — An Online Discussion
Families with children who are visually impaired or deafblind, let’s gather during this COVID-19 time! Join for an hour of sharing, connecting, and encouraging as only families can do with each other. This is YOUR time so settle your kiddos in an activity where they can be safely entertained, grab a snack and drink, and give yourself this hour!

Captioning and sign language interpretation are provided at the 10:00 gathering.
NOTE : This session is exclusively for adult family members with children and adults who are visually impaired or deafblind. We appreciate professionals honoring this families-only event, and ask that they please share this information with families.
New to Zoom and Want Support? We’re opening the Zoom Room 15 minutes early so we can help you, answer questions about Zoom, and let you practice all the features! Please email Steven Landry landrys@xxxxxxxxx during this time if you need help joining the meeting.
Zoom link: https://tsbvi.zoom.us/j/5122069219
Telephone only: US: +1 971 247 1195
[Image shows flyer with picture of child and parents' shoes and legs. The text reads "From TSBVI Outreach: Texas Families Together. Tuesdays at 10am, 3pm, and 6pm.]

Be safe and say well!

Edgenie Bellah
Family Engagement, Texas DeafBlind Project

512-206-9423 | fax: 512-206-9320

Need support during the COVID-19 time? Let's connect!

--

Cyral Miller

Outreach Programs, TSBVI
1100 West 45th Street
Austin, TX 78756
512-779-5269
FAX 512-206-9320
millerc@xxxxxxxxx

Sign up for TX SenseAbilities Newsletter!