[dbaust] e: Braille TTY's

  • From: heather <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:08:54 -0800

Hello there

Re - TTY.

good idea about complaints to Telestra but I wonder if America or other countries they use TTY if popular to use TTY or not because of latest technogoy has changed a lot. I heard some deaf people not use TTY but they use NRS by using msn on mobile phone. Maybe Phil Harper or Claire Tellenson could explain to this list what happen to the TTy update if they know anything.

Personally Ithink we need braille TTY to be accessible .

good luck

Heather