[dbaust] Media Access Australia - Closed Caption & Audio Description Cinema Questionnaire

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

From Media Access Australia

We’ve put together some questions for you guys to answer if you’ve experienced
closed captioning or audio description in cinemas. We know some of you have had
problems, so we want to help do something about it! As a thank you you’ll be
entered into a monthly draw to win a DVD (audio described and captioned, of
course!) and be helping us help you to have a better time when you go to the
movies!

Media Access Australia - Closed Caption & Audio Description Cinema
Questionnairehttp://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/922412/Closed-Caption-Cinema-Survey