[dbaust] Fw: A Christmas letter of sorts from the Every Australian Counts campaign for the NDIS in Victoria and Tasmania

  • From: "Heather Lawson" <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:21:06 +1100

Hello everyone

I want to forward this, see below from James who worked very hard for NDIS. He
wrote  a few sentences about Victorian Deafblind community. Please have a read.

I hope all states in Australia would have the same opportunately with NDIS in
near futre.

Merry christmas and Happy new year to you all. All the best for 2012.

With christmas cheers - Heather