[dbaust] Any problems when voting at elections? Women with Disabilities Australia

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 28/3/12, Carolyn Frohmader <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Carolyn Frohmader <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [wwda-discuss] Any
problems when voting at elections?To: wwda-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Wednesday, 28 March, 2012, 6:42 AM

Hi All

WWDA member Stephanie Meares is our organisations representative on the
Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) Disability Advisory Committee.

The Committee will be meeting next in May.

We are interested to hear from WWDA members if you have had any problems when
voting in elections, or if you have any other issues you would like Stephanie
to raise at the meeting.

 Please let me know your thoughts so I can pass the information on to Stephanie
prior to the meeting.

Many thanksCarolyn

 Carolyn FrohmaderExecutive DirectorWomen With Disabilities Australia (WWDA)PO
Box 605, Rosny Park, Tasmania  7018 AUSTRALIAPh: +61 3 62448288 Fax: +61 3
62448255Mobile: 0438 535 123Email: wwda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: www.wwda.org.au

Join WWDA on
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Women-With-Disabilities-Australia-WWDA/202081393153894 ;