[dba-newsletter] Databaseaudio Newsletter

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dba-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:12:57 +0100

list is primarily for discussions on audio software, including plugins,
applications and online instruments, and also to talk about the development
of databaseaudio, but feel free to talk about any audio related topic.

The list has now started to come to life, but we need more members, so get
youself down to  :

Bye for Now,

MarkH.

P.S. Apologies to people already subscribed to the list :))