[softwarelist] Re: zeropage, source code releases

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:08:23 +0100

In message <55CCAB90.1020906@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]

That's where you come in, I'm not finding them.

It will be interesting to see if any of the old software has zero page
bugs. Only if there is a problem with the library code they're all built
on will there have to be a lot of upgrades.

By 'old' I mean pre Ovation Pro - things like ArcFax.

Before this zero page stuff began I was busy giving away source code:

http://www.davidpilling.com/wiki/index.php/Software

I'd encourage you to download any software you find useful. Even if
you're not a programmer you can get someone else to fix it. There's
plenty of RISC OS software which has vanished due to source code being lost.

David thankyou for making this available and as you say hopefully it
is of use /can be amended.

--
Experience the future using ARM Technology - BeagleBoard -xM,
PandaBoard,Raspberry Pi, iMX6/ARMX6 & IGEPv5 powered by RISC OS 5.22.