[softwarelist] Re: with TIFF preview (Ovation Pro for RISC OS)

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:42:08 +0000

In message <zPNAVHDzOfuFFwok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

In message <4eab153825peter@xxxxxxxxxx>, P C Newble <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
Grovelling apologies

All round, I had not realised that a referenced image was necessary. I'll look into it.

I've tweeked the EPS applet and uploaded it. Same place as yesterday (and same version number)

http://www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/applets/files/eps.zip

It is a lot more complicated than one would hope. An EPS file can appear in a DDL file, in that case there is no file on disc to feed into a conversion program. There is also the case I mentioned when the EPS comes from another app via RAM transfer.

Anyway these two cases excepted you should now have a file to process.