[softwarelist] Re: [softwarelist]

  • From: Jhr JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:15:54 +0200

In message <5091d186acrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          rod a <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have tried searching to find the answer to
> this question... but no luck.

> In OvnPro on RiscPC, which I use several times
> a day, I use the font-size menu at the foot of
> the page on the right.

> My question: is it possible to add more options
> than the seven offered - or failing that can
> one alter the choices offered?

> Reason: While I seldom use 36pt (and could easily
> type that in when needed) I often need 16pt and
> would prefer that on the list.

Under that "36pt" is a blank space into which you can type in any size
you want.

But a better way is to adapt your default document to include the size
you want, in your case 16pt.
  Click on OvationPro on the iconbar, a default page will open. Create
a new style named in this case 16pt. Now resave the default document
(Menu>File>Save as default). You can even assign a special key for
this style.

--
Greetings,
JohnvV