[softwarelist] Re: pdf-import

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:17:36 +0100

 Well, some dtp programs let you choose where you want to
edit the ole-file with. I would be very happy with a ole-function
that opens a picture in Photoshop and puts it after editing
back in the same place. Or indeed a vector in Illustrator.

Yes, but that is standard OLE. What I'm talking about is being to take a PDF document and edit it using Ovation Pro. With OLE you would need a dedicated PDF editor - Acrobat maybe.

I'll check out the pdf filter.