[softwarelist] Re: pdf, ovation, risc oss

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:06:08 +0200

In message <b122d9164e.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David W Mills <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <C7WCi5Cb1UPEFwxV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> I think my last word on this project, is ensure that the thing also
>> works on the Castle machine. It should be possible to play off Castle
>> against ROSL to get the best source code
>>
>> ;-)
> [snip]
>
> One had assumed that the intention was to make the whole project fully
> compatible......

I have no idea what you mean by "fully compatible", but if you mean
that the new driver should run on all RISC OS platforms, then yes, of
course, that should be one of the goals of the project. Fortunately,
that is not difficult to achieve.

Martin
Martin Wuerthner          MW Software          martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx