[softwarelist] Re: exporting

  • From: Andy Ling <Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 10:48:44 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: davidpilling-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:davidpilling-
bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Brock
Sent: 09 July 2015 11:34
To: Ovation software list
Subject: [softwarelist] Re: exporting

In article <559D8604.3020809@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett
<pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to transfer documents to a Apple computer. They have requested it
as
.docx file. I sent it as a pdf they can read but not edit. I suppose it
will have to go as a text file? I think this has been asked before:-)) Peter

Hope Dave Symes won't mind me quoting the following which he posted 04
May
2014 which seems pertinent. I've not used Able2Doc, but it is current...
costs around $99 though, so not cheap.

There are many ways to convert PDF to Word

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pdf+to+word

This one has a free 14 day trial which might be enough for your needs

https://www.pdftoword.com/

I suspect converting a PDF is going to be the most productive route.
you are at least dealing with two document formats fully supported by
the rest of the world. :^)

Andy Ling
This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by
Mimecast.