[softwarelist] Re: exporting

  • From: Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 07:56:57 +1000

On 9/07/2015 6:32 AM, charles wrote:

In article <559D8604.3020809@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to transfer documents to a Apple computer.
They have requested it as .docx file.
I sent it as a pdf they can read but not edit.
I suppose it will have to go as a text file?
I think this has been asked before:-))
Peter

If they can cope with .docx then they can cope with .doc. EasiWriter can
produce those.

I forgot to mention that all my documents were transferred to Windows 7 as my Acorn system died a few years back.

I think easywriter is for RiscOS.

The problem with saving as text it looses the formatting results in a mess.

So at a loss on what to do.

I thought this problem of transfer had been resolved but do not know where to look for an answer so hoping that someone could help me out:-))

Peter

--
Peter Prewett, Tumut, NSW, Australia