[softwarelist] Re: dpscan

  • From: Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:27:14 +1000

John Cartmell wrote:
On 06 Sep, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David Pilling wrote:
In message <46D3EE20.6060203@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I was told before but did not write it down now I need to know again:-((
When loading DPscan in Windows Vista get an error message 'the specified color management module is invalid (select CMM)(2010)'
How do I rectify the problem?
Go to

Misc->Colour Management

Select a new colour management module, then click OK, then Misc->Choices and click Save.

Did you mean Misc->Colour Management as could not find it in Choices.

So why if I set the colour management module to something else and Apply or OK it reverts back to what it was.

After you set the colour did you *then* go to Misc ->Choices and click save?

No I had not not thanks. Just thought apply in that section was sufficient.

Peter

--
Peter Prewett, Tumut, New South Wales