[softwarelist] Re: can't select this line

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:22:05 +0100

As ever, what follows was bounced for "Non-member submission to
closed-post list.", and then when I reposted it, there was an obscure
error from the mail list.

Hope my reply which appears above now makes sense.

I've created a line which I can't select - please can someone help me?

It's the yellow background line to the words 'Your safety depends on the
correct fitting of this item.  SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IF NECESSARY.' in
this OvnPro document (it'll probably need re-filetyping OvnPro) :

  www.highpath.net/highpath/temp/SwingCrank_Long

I've tried Ctrl-Shift dragging and Ctrl-Shirft double-clicking to no
avail.  Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Chris Bell.

         Chris Bell, Cribyn, Lampeter, Wales, UK
                   chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.highpath.net       www.prostate-cancer-support.co.uk