[softwarelist] Re: Windows version has "stopped working"

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:58:41 +0100

In message <7QaGgGBYZ1DHFwIj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Peter - the mail list bounced your last posting because of the attachments. Could you please email the screen shots to me privately. Meanwhile I've quoted below your message.

After all this, there may be a bug in the program, for example it may
crash if you have a particular number of fonts installed. The point
being that something you changed outside the program may reveal a
problem.

I have now done all that but with no success.

The only changes made on my computer since I was last able to use Ovation Pro are some updates automatically installed by Windows. I've attached a screen shot of them.