[softwarelist] Re: Windows clipboard not working Windows 8.1

  • From: Roger Penniceard <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:07:50 +0000

Roger Penniceard wrote:

andy.ling@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In message <528F5A63.4030403@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roger Penniceard
<roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
am stuck. Has anybody done a 'cut' from outside OP and been able to
'paste' it into OP when using Windows 8.0 or 8.1. I am using OP
version 2.92.
Yes - I just tried it.

Have just tried to cut and paste from email, notepad, LibreOffice none
of them work.
Could it be the copy and paste hot keys have got re-mapped. Have you
tried using the menu to do the copy and pasting to be sure you are
doing it?

Regards

Andy Ling

Just tried that but still nothing happens. If I do a copy in OP it pastes into all windows applications and into OP. Very strange.
Roger

I though it was odd that when I upgraded to 8.1 it appeared to work and wondered if it was because it had rebooted from a power off. I have just tried a power off reboot and it is now working again. All I need to know now is why does it stop working when I leave it in standby or sleep.
Roger