[softwarelist] Win OvPro funny

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 21:53:40 +0000 (GMT)

This one is weird, I've worked on it for hours and cannot understand
what's happening.
It was part of a larger graphic, but I've eliminated all the other
elements in the graphic, leaving just the problem bit.

OvPro for RISC OS version 2.77 17 Feb 2008.

In  !Draw, Draw a line:
Colour: Black. Width: 1mm. Endcap: Triangle. Width: 6. Height: 12.
Insert into an OvPro graphic frame. Diplays line and endcap correctly.

Save.
Take to PC and Win version of OvPro 2.92  29 Oct 2007

Load document into OvPro.
The line displays but the endcap arrow does not.

File can be downloaded from:  http://www.shayol.co.uk/dstuff/ovdoc.zip

In OvPro for Windows save out the graphic, transfer it back to RISCOS Draw
(Or VRPC Draw) Line and endcap display okay.

?
Cheers
Dave S