[softwarelist] Re: Win OvPro

  • From: Jack Evans <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:11:48 +0100

On 25 May, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <5060fbe58ddave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >Ah Well! Stuck with RO and MS Windows for eternity.
> >Dave

> That is one of the jokes, I would cheerfully throw away Windows, but I
> use OP and there is no Linux version of it, I also can program most
> effectively on Windows.

> I know I could move to Linux (or the Mac) but it would take a lot of
> time and effort.

Pity, David but I understand.

As an alternative has anyone tried running OPW on a Mac with Parallels or
Fusion Windows emulation software?

I depend heavily on OP running on an Iyonix right now but longer term
want to switch to the Mac OS and drop Windows altogther - but is this a
bridge too far as a solution to the problem, I wonder?

Regards

Jack
--
Jack Evans                              Bristol UK
mailto:jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Drop the 'notso' to reply