[softwarelist] Re: Unwanted font definitions

  • From: Bryan <bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:38:45 +0100

In message <799804b34f.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Err is that a no? It may cost more than £50 but first we need to set a
> base line for David to respond to. If he sees a lot of interest then
> we can take it from there. David has done a lot of work in the PC
> version which he says some of it can be can be ported over to RISC OS
> version. I have had my money worth out of DP for all those updated he
> never charged for.

> Alan

Why not do it as Martin Wuerthner does with EasiWriter, offer a set of
updates and vote on that set - that way the majority of people get
what they want and David can price accordingly.

Regards,

Bryan

--
Using an Iyonix Aria Cube running Risc OS 5.13 and Virtual RPC
AdjustSA running RO 6.10 on a PC.