[softwarelist] Re: Unwanted font definitions

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:47:51 +0100

On 21 Jun 2008  Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <JO3YanF3qPXIFwSF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Do a big update on the Riscos version and charge £50 or maybe a bit
> more. I guess many would go for that. After all I pay for Easywriter
> updates and only use it 5% of the time compared with OPro.

> If you decide to go ahead I know people like Jim Nagel, VA, etc give
> backing and free advertising. What do others think, can we have a
> response?

I'm definitely with Alan on this; David has consistently undersold
himself! And in reply his posting, when he was wondering about what
might have been different, perhaps attendance at shows might have made
a difference? I'm sure many would have liked to thank him in person,
and even buy him a drink :-)

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter  \  /      zfc Er       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.