[softwarelist] Re: Transparent GIFs, PostScript and PDF

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:43:20 +0000

In message <op.ulri30m77kyep4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> writes

on Sunday - give me time to think about what I have done. I'll say here when the new version is available.

This has, in the light of day, gone wrong. I've uploaded a new version to:

http://www.davidpilling.info/cd/DavidPilling/OvationPro/InstallOvnPro.exe

I've not changed the information on the web pages but the program info should show 7th. December 2008.

Please will you download it and see if masked printing now works. It might, however I've failed to see it work, that could be because the Windows PS drivers available to me do not support the necessary functions.

In other words results will depend on how good your PS driver is - different results on different drivers.