[softwarelist] Transloaders

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:51:20 +0100

In article <f32428334e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> By the way: There is no point in *running* TransFSI during boot-up.
> Just "looking at" it is enough.

> Martin

Martin, thank you for your input, it prompted me to look at something else
in the equation, and glad to report my machine, Transloaders and OvPro are
back to where we were on Saturday last.

I use an Application called "TempDir" from Quantum Software, and since
Sunday, when I was attempting to sort out Fay's machine (Upgraded to
Select 4.39) I have lots of different copies of TransFSI in the various
Day directories (I have a 4 day expiry set) so all the current four days,
including Sunday had copies of TransFSI.

This application (TempDir) is Run to the icon bar after the Boot Run has
completed, so it seems the current days contents are seen by the filer...

Anyway suffice to say, having now deleted all copies of TransFSI except
the one in the Filter directory, it now works as expected.

As you are the expert, I'll take your advice and move the filters from
Boot Configuration Run to Look at.

Cheers
Dave S