[softwarelist] T'other Opro site

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:49:41 +0000 (GMT)

Due to David's netlink site being discontinued, I have been updating
all the links on my 'Alternative OPro site', including noticing that
the paths have also changed in many cases (due to the Windows part of
the site becoming the default). I think I have now made all the
'David Pilling' based links valid again.

The site is at
      http://www.chris-johnson.org/ovationpro/index.html
or
      http://www.chrisjohnson.plus.com/ovationpro/index.html

I know some of the links to third parties are no longer valid, and I
am slowly tracking these down and removing them.

The Hints and Tips page is in need of serious updating, which will
happen sometime (I have a load of stuff archived from the maillist
etc).. However, if anyone has created their own hints and tips they
would be willing to share then please contact me - it would certainly
save me some time!

--
Chris Johnson