[softwarelist] Re: !Tablemate

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:32:48 GMT

In message of 11 Mar, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anthony Baker wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >     can anyone suggest a program similar to Tablemate but which runs
> > on the Windows system. I would be most grateful for any advice.
> > Regards,
> > Tony Baker
> > To unsubscribe or subscribe goto:
> > //www.freelists.org/list/davidpilling
> >
> I could do with one as I have thousands of files that use Tablemate I
> want to be able to edit on the PC.
>
> But I asked this before and no is the answer that I got:-((

Chris Evans of CJE Micro's has got hold of some permission to develop
this program.  You might care to express your thoughts to him.

The best means of transferring out of Tablemate to many other programs
is by saving the HTML version of your table.  All sorts of programs on
all sorts of operating systems will import HTML.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/