[softwarelist] TWAIN on the A6 (32bit Simtec USB)

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:26:11 +0000

Hi,

Did you ever have (Epson USB) TWAIN working on Stuart Tyrell's A6 computer?

My memory is that I never got finished 32 bit Simtec style USB libraries, that we tried out the Epson driver on the A6 in early days and it didn't work but wasn't expected to.

I'm tapping the wisdom of crowds because Stuart has left for Silicon Valley.

I would like to put my RISC PC(s) into my collection of antique computers (and out of my way) after Christmas and what is stopping me is having an outstanding request for an Epson driver for the A6 (one RPC has a Simtec USB podule in it).