[softwarelist] SyncDiscs - PC version

  • From: Michael Hunter <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:49:29 +0100

I've been using sync discs to make a copy of the files on a network drive to a (large) local drive on my PC. Until this week everything worked well! However now I find the process aborts immediately. I've got no options ticked - and do not use the scrap directory.

The log file says:
-----------
SyncDiscs at 12:36PM 30 May 2008
Primary Q:\
Secondary F:\Music

copy:Q:\\??????? to F:\Music\???????
-------------
The error message box which appears says
-------------
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
(FindFirstFile) (123) (Q:\\???????\*.*)
Any suggestions to solve this problem which has just cropped up.

Thanks

Michael--

Michael Hunter
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx