[softwarelist] Re: StylePal and Nudge Applets in OPW

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:08:13 +0000

In message <4e8dc8e735robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robin Hampshire
>First of all, StylePal (Style Pallet). I have the Style Pallet installed
>in the applet manager (OPW), and it is active, but when I click on its
>menu entry I get an error:
>(GetWindowLongPtr)(1400)
It does that for me too, looks like a bug, I will investigate.

OK this is resolved. I had a hard disc event in July. Afterwards I rebuilt everything on the Ovation Pro for Windows CD - alas I missed a file out of the style palette applet.

Notice that this problem will only worry you if you have installed OPW since August.

You can get the fixed Style Palette applet from:

http://www.davidpilling.info/cd/DavidPilling/Applets/StylePal.oap