[softwarelist] Re: StylePal and Nudge Applets in OPW

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:50:13 +0000

In message <4e8d89a3a4robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robin Hampshire <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

First of all, StylePal (Style Pallet). I have the Style Pallet installed
in the applet manager (OPW), and it is active, but when I click on its
menu entry I get an error:
(GetWindowLongPtr)(1400)

It does that for me too, looks like a bug, I will investigate.

The second query is a request: Does an applet equivalent to the !Nudge
applet exist for OPW? It is one of the most useful things I have for
OP(R).

I've copied some of the functionality for OPW, you'll find that the cursor keys move frames around if they're not being used for something else. In addition you can use ALT + cursor keys all the time to move things.