[softwarelist] Re: SparkFS 1.41b

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:29:25 +0000

In message <4f3d70825amonster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Greenfield <monster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

This might not be the best place to ask this (apologies in advance if so),
but would anyone else find it very handy to have support for .rar files in
SparkFS if it was possible to do so (as a pay-for upgrade)?

rar has been talked about in the past. I think I once started on a rar module. I also once offered to co-operate in a third party rar module.

It's all a bit like the reply to your question about OP and PDF - lack of time, lack of users...