[softwarelist] Re: Selecting thin lines in OPW documents

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:09:30 +0100

In message <44E31D08.5030908@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> writes

Occasionally, I come across a problem with "thin" lines (default setting) in OPW. Having created a line, once deselected I am unable to select it again in

Use the other ways of selecting stuff...

You can ctrl+shift+left drag a box and everything contained in that box is selected.

Or you can select all and manually unselect everything but the line by ctrl + left clicking.