[softwarelist] Re: "Save As" button in OPW 2.92 (17 August 06)

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:10:38 +0000

Ian A Dunn wrote:

David Pilling wrote:

In message <4546012B.8050409@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> writes

I have not made any changes (intentionally) to the macro definitions. They are:

{open_menu(savedocument_box(1))}
{open_menu(fileinfo_box(1))}

They are the definitions for RISC OS, the Windows ones are:

{openfilesaveas()}
{openfileinfo()}

This is interesting , my buttons too seemed to be Risc Os and now they work excellent :-)

Just for clarification ... are we saying that the RiscOS definitions have been there all along and that they work on some WinXP setups, including mine before I did the Windows reinstall and upgraded to OPW 2.92? Or are we saying that the RiscOS definitions have only reappeared in v2.92?
--
CB