[softwarelist] Re: Rotsted pamphlet printing

  • From: Steven Pampling <steven.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:31:02 +0100

On 10 Oct, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ovation Pro lets you write new print formats via its script language, so
> it definitely can be done, only snag is no one understands how.

I recall looking at scripting in RISC OS applications pushing to OvPro,
Impression, and Squirrel. Damned if I know where I put all the stuff I did
(all though I do recall sending a collection of stuff for Organiser to
Chris M.

If the mood is right I might start digging. Most of these script languages
are fairly logical. PERL rather does my head in though.

--

Steve Pampling