[softwarelist] Re: Removing local effects

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:38:08 +0000

Chris Johnson wrote:
In article <45A3D1D1.90100@xxxxxxxx>,
   Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone else successfully installed the 09/01/2007 version from David's website today?

Yes. I have just downloaded the latest version (using my Iyonix),
transferred to a PC and installed. Everything went like clockwork
(what else do we expect from David!). I have checked the Help->About
Opro and it is definitely running the 9 Jan 2007 version.

(Also did DPlingScan 1.24 at the same time).

Interesting ... I succeeded in the end (see my follow-up email). Now I must check whether the install of DPIingScan 1.24 worked.
--
C.B.