[softwarelist] Re: Removing local effects

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:02:02 +0000

Steven Pampling wrote:
On 07 Jan, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

... Is there no other way of stripping out this redundant code (I.E. like cleaning up HTML), and no other way of doing a global removal of line spaces added as effects (i.e. external to user-created styles)? Or am I asking for too much ... ?

No, you aren't asking too much - you are just using the wrong editor.

If you are working on Windows then I can't recommend anything in the free
stakes that is better than Notepad++ http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/about.php

Thanks for drawing my attention to this ... a definite improvement.
--
C.B.