[softwarelist] Re: Removing local effects

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:42:47 +0000

Clive Bonsall wrote:
Is there a simple way to selectively remove local effects from a block of text?

For example, if in a block of text several effects are set (e.g. italics, superscript, space before), is there a simple way to remove one of those effects and leave the others in place?

I should have been clearer ... I was referring to a block of text containing many examples of each effect, such that it would be very tedious to remove each instance of an effect manually.
--
C.B.