[softwarelist] Re: Referenced and Proxy pictures

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:39:19 +0100

Hi,

In message <b2669bdd51.Dentrassis@mail>, Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Yes, that's the main reason I sent it to you to. It was produced using
Ovation Pro on RISC OS, and also using a bunch of other RISC OS

I've been sent a few books produced with OP, always made me feel happy. I was going to set up a web page of them.

With 'Check for missing fonts' unselected it now loads in a
staggeringly fast time of 5.47 seconds.

It would be cleverer to cache the font names or if there are any fonts.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK