[softwarelist] Re: RTF import into OPW

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:58:10 +0000

I notice two things when importing RTF files (created by WORD 2008 for Mac) into OPW:

1) The RTF won't go into my default 2-column layout -- a new single column document window is opened displaying the text from the RTF file.

2) If the RTF contains accented characters, then frequently the following character in a word is lost (after import into OPW). If the accented character falls at the end of the word, then the following word space disappears.

Are these known issues? Or am I using the RTF filter incorrectly?
--
C.B.