[softwarelist] Re: Problem with defining SCOPE of OvationPro styles

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:03:30 +0000

Robin Phillips wrote:

Sometimes if I am editing a document and I apply a style, I discover it needs some adjustment, and I go into style editing with Control-Shift-E, where I can make the necessary alterations. Very often I find that the defined Scope in the top icon of the dialogue window shows as Paragraph when I feel sure I originally had set it as Line or Selection.
Can you advise what is going wrong?

This came up a few weeks ago in another thread. I think paragraph is the default ... unfortunately :-(
--
C.B.