[softwarelist] Re: Printing problem (Adrian Crafer)

  • From: Adrian Crafer <acrafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:27:34 +0100

In message <a1ac742f51.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <8ChV5aAYAyKMFw8F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> Adrian Crafer posted the following message from a non-subscribed address
>>
>> I do not use Ovation Pro very often at present. I just needed to print
>> out a document I had previously prepared and printed before, and when
>> attempting via Uniprint 4.03 I got an error from Ovation Pro "Network
>> error (Print Cancelled)"
>>
>> Other applications are printing fine. Any Ideas?
>>
>> I have fired this off to Andrew, but I was hoping someone here might
>> have an idea, particularly if they had come across it before.
>>
>> Risc PC 6.14, Uniprint 4.03, Windows 7

> I had the same problem the other week, there is a bug in version 4.03
> of UniPrint.exe that is on your Windows PC.  Andrew of RComp emailed
> me an updated version (4.03a) and that cured the problem.

> Bernard

To answer the question posed by others, I was only printing a one page
document, so it was smaller than some of the other things I was
printing on other programmes.

Andrew has also sent me an update, however it did not solve the
problem. Though it is possible he sent me the wrong version as it
still reports itself as 4.03 rather than 4.03a

Adrian Crafer

--
acrafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx