[softwarelist] Re: Printing Problem with OP 2.76 for RISC OS

  • From: Steve Joyce <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling Software <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:31:30 +0100

In article <4e4f8f0aadchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <4e4f8bc29bSteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Steve Joyce <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I have created an OP document where the printed version differs
> > from the screen display on just one line. When printed, the
> > offending line stops in the middle of a word and the remainder of
> > that line is printed some distance (105mm) further down the page -
> > the screen display appears normal. No other discrepancies are
> > apparent between the display and printed versions. The problem did
> > not appear in earlier, nut incomplete, versions of the document.

> If you would like someone else to try it on a different system, and
> the contents are not too personal or confidential, feel free to
> e-mail me a copy of the document, and I will give it a try.

> Chris...

Having taken up this offer and sent the File to Chris, it stirred up
sufficient grey cells to do a check print to my laserjet - something I
should have done much earlier. And yes, it prints perfectly, indicating
the problem lies with with the print manager or the PDF I've used to make
the Epson Stylus work.

Apologies for not doing the obvious earlier,

Steve