[softwarelist] Re: PostScript 3: It all started here...

  • From: Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:25:01 +1300

On 27 Oct, Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <50b0ae4b88theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Maybe I'm just being silly, but I can't see it on David's website nor
> > can I find it in or around my OvationPro directory. Where can I get
> > it from?

> FontList 1.01 is on the following page:

> http://www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/applet.html

Oh. Fancy the OvationPro applets being on the OvationPro page *:-)
That wasn't very smart of me...
I only looked on http://www.davidpilling.net/riscos.html
I couldn't see it on the list of at the bottom of the page (which I now
see are clearly labelled Upgrades, not general links).

Thanks for the help everyone.

regards,

--
Robert Greenfield

Webmonster. RISC OS and Acorn solutions.
<theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  -  http://www.webmonster.co.nz/