[softwarelist] Re: PostScript 3: It all started here...

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:59:01 GMT

On 26 Oct 2009  Roger Foden <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <50b034adactheboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> The FontCat applet from
>>> http://www.chris-johnson.org/ovationpro/applets.html
>>> will do just that for you. From its Help file:

>>> Applet !FontCat 1.01 (requires Ovation Pro 2.36)
>>> Generates a list of all fonts available to OvationPro.

>> Not quite what I am after.
>> What I want is a list of fonts that I have used in a document. I would
>> like to know that I haven't done something silly like have some fonts
>> specified in the document that I haven't used, or maybe I've used them
>> but only as a <space> ASC(32) char etc.

>> regards,

> How about the !Fontlist applet; by David Pilling?
> The !Help file says that's just what it does,

I had been going to suggest that, but I couldn't understand why it was
greyed out in my blank default document. It seems that it needs both
text to have been entered /and/ the file saved before it springs into
life!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.