[softwarelist] Re: Positioning of embedded lines above the text baseline

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:16:33 +0000

In message <5d6443bc4e.ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes

There's thread on Archive on Line at the moment about this very
subject. The suggestion there is that the corruption is due an
interruption of a download not detected by the server.

The topic has been discussed here in the past. A certain ISP seemed to have the worst problems.

Perhaps I should go over to PackdDir archives I believe they are less
prone to corruption...
*If* the above is true it wouldn't help.

I was joking, I've made comments in the past how people would drive me mad saying that PackdDir files were more robust than Spark archives.