[softwarelist] Re: Page number or something

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:53:58 +0000

Hi Dave,

How does Impression cope with the two different numbers possible for a page - the page index and the page number?

It is interesting that Imp Publisher does actually do it... So coming from
a long time user of Publisher that 'She' is, I guess she'll miss it.

I guess OP is finding the index and then looking up the number, and it would be easy to have a feature to toggle between them. OTOH in 30 years this is the first time the issue has come up.

ISTR I get worried in PDF viewers over how to print out just some pages, what are they telling me - index or number.

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com