[softwarelist] Re: Page number or something

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:34:36 +0000

Hi Dave,

On 30/11/2022 06:16, Dave wrote:

In my OvPro manual 12.2 is "Basic Printing".

Maybe you mean 11.1

Yes, goto is explained in chapter 11 with brief notes on the number format, but the big explanation of the number format is in the "Range" section of printing.

They use the same format for page numbers, it just explained once in depth.

The complication we've not mentioned here is that you might have more than one page "2" in a document, and need to disambiguate it, which you can do by adding a chapter/section number.

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com