[softwarelist] Re: OvnPro for Windows

  • From: JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:47:37 +0100

In message <gJvQ2rCI5syGFwXh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> In message <4c98d0154f.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JayCee
> <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>How do I get the document loaded when I click on OvnPro to have it's
>>toolbar and info palette turned off.
>
> ISTR the settings are saved in each document.
>
> So a per document setting which you'd have to change in every document
> you have.

But shouldn't (couldn't) they be saved in the default document that
OvnPro loads when you double click on it - it works under RISCOS that
way. I think the default document is in the !OvnResDir but there is no
corresponding directory in the Windows version. I have saved a default
document in the library directory and if I open that directory and
click on the default document it does load without the toolbar and
info palette. Maybe I have it in the wrong directory, where is the
default document saved that is loaded when Pro for windows is double
clicked?

> PS. I keep meaning to say, thanks for posting, I thought we were about
> to go through a month without a posting here.

No problem - I am trying to setup the Windows version exactly as the
RISCOS one.

--
JayCee