[softwarelist] Re: OvnPro for Windows

  • From: Tony Todd <tonytodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:47:35 +0000

On 23/12/2011 17:44, Tony Todd wrote:
On 23/12/2011 17:09, D. J. Willington wrote:
David,
Just a quickie:-
I have a RPC and a Win7 laptop. Most of my writing is still done using
Ovation Pro on my RPC and saved on my laptop using VirtualRPC. I do it
this way because my RPC is so much easier and faster than my laptop and
the laptop is simply used as a backup for most documents I write. One day
when my RPC finally dies I will hope to compose my Ovation Pro documents
on my laptop (using Virtual PRC).

SNIP

Dave Willington

I have OPro on Iyonix and on my Windows 7 PC as OPro Win and under VRPC.

The files swap back and forth easily between them.

Just remember to set the type under RISCOS to OvnPro (I think - check an
existing document_ and in OPro Win make sure it ends in .dpf

CORRECTION : that should be .dpd

Tony Todd

(Merry Christmas everyone)